Let me describe the problem in a very simple way.
You don’t need another copywriting course because deep down you know that you only improve with real writing experience. Now you just want to turn your growing skill into a real-world business and get paid handsomely and consistently.
I know this from experience.
You can type “how to get clients" into Google...
But what comes back is only half the truth.
And the guru courses you buy appear to have all the parts, but when you look inside there are no assembly instructions.
I know this because I've bought them myself.
I'm a real guy and Master Key is a take-you-by-the-hand, step-by-step system, not regurgitated generic advice.
Offer creation? I've built a formula for that.
Phone sales? You'll be closing in no time, trust me.
I'll be honest - It took me a while to work all this stuff out. That’s because most people never attempt to really understand anything IN DEPTH.
The good news is I've worked out exactly the things you need to do - and most importantly - the order in which you need to do them.
Doing things in a proven order makes it easier to get started and follow through on what you need to do.
So don't take as long as I did to work this stuff out.
If you're someone who knows you can write decent copy but just wants a step-by-step guide to the "how to freelance" bit, this is for you.
Two weeks from today?
You can be nothing more than 14 days older...
Or you can be on your way to a stable and lucrative freelance copywriting career.
- The 3 things you need to build a bulletproof copywriting offer
- How I hit a 63% “close rate” on sales calls (almost unheard of)
- The real secret to making clients never want to let you go
- How to avoid a little mistake that cost me a huge amount of time
- Advice to copywriters who don’t know how to handle cash flow
- Are you ever tongue-tied on a sales call? Turn to page 28
- 6 questions I love to ask potential clients
- How a new discovery catapulted me over my competitors
- Claim a free tool that transforms your ability to juggle projects
- Make your business bank account look better in 2 hours
- How to get paid $2,500/month for something you already do
- Find the profits that lie hidden in your copywriting business
- Advice to those who want to get paid to write, but can’t get started
- How you can build and nurture your business relationships
- Crafting the ultimate copywriter resume with 2 KEY ingredients
- A wickedly effective 5-step research process
- How to write proposals (hint: don't call them proposals)
- The software I use every day to keep my business humming
- Terms of Agreement Template: make a powerful first impression with clients
- The full template for my "Lickety-Splitz" offer that sells for $4,995.
What's not inside
There's nothing in Master Key about crafting a sales page. There are no frameworks for how to write copy (apart from Bonus #6). All that stuff is googleable. This guide is about getting paid in the real world.
Praise for Master Key
"Master Key lays out brilliant freelance strategies that normally take YEARS of trial-and-error to learn–I can't even imagine how much further along I'd be if I had this when I got started. Should be the first thing anyone even remotely interested in freelancing touches."
— Alex Getz
"Honestly, Master Key is just so good and so well written. The content is exceptional. As I read your story and instructions it created a mindset shift because now I can see the types of clients there are and how many are available. It was like you were programming new beliefs without outright stating it."
— Chen @VisionAndSales
"If you're a copywriter or freelancer struggling to get consistent paydays and you want to learn the ins and outs, the ABCs and the A-Zs of the *business* of freelance copywriting, look no further. Not an affiliate. Just go get it."
— Eddy Quan
Who wrote this?
I could make some claims about who I am and why you should listen to me, but it's better to let happy clients do the talking (and inside Master Key, I explain how you can get testimonials like these).
“Paul re-worked my indoctrination sequence and as far as testing goes, I’m sold – I’ve already got a +20% jump in revenue. So glad we worked together and can’t wait to see what comes when I start promoting the email list.”
— JK Molina, Ghostwriter
“Paul is an excellent copywriter. The kind that does the research legwork so his writing never sounds like a formula. He delivers emotionally charged copy, on time, and is a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended.”
— Oliver Cantin, Co-founder and CEO, B1 Strategy
“Paul took what was a time-consuming and increasingly difficult task out of my hands and turned it into one of the strongest aspects of my business. So much so, that I regularly thank myself for choosing to work with him. He can accurately identify the energy I want to give off and then tunes it far better than I or anyone else could have – in turn actually creating a voice for the brand that never even existed before.”
— Sami Loyal, 100K YouTuber
“I worked with Paul on a number of projects over a period of 18 months and apart from being an excellent writer and an overall badass to work with, I was always impressed with his analytical approach to the SEO side of content creation. His insights and understanding drove our SEO content to the next level and for example, as part of an individual month-long project, we saw an increase of 500% in traffic related to some of the most important keywords for us.”
— Aleksi Seppo, Head of Marketing Intelligence at AirHelp
“Paul’s writing at CareerFoundry contributed to a 300% increase in revenue over the space of 12 months. He has become the person I always turn to when I want copy that converts. Due to his experience beyond copywriting, he’s also an excellent sounding board for strategic marketing ideas.”
— Malcolm Cannon, Head of Communications at F2Pool
More praise for Master Key
P.S. Anyone who buys Master Key is welcome to a 55% affiliate link.